Saturday, February 16, 2008

To my friends..

Hi everione,

frenz : cals ur parents by mr. and mrs.

best frenz: cals ur parents dad and mom.

frenz: has never seen u cry

best frenz : has always had the best shoulder 2 cry on

frenz : never asks 4 anything 2 eat or drink

best frenz : opens the fridge and makes herself at home

frenz : asks u to write down ur number.

best frenz : they ask u 4 their num ( cuz they can't remember it)

frenz : borrows ur stuff 4 a few days then givs it bak

best frenz : has a closet full of ur stuff

frenz : onli knows a few things bout u

best frenz: could write a biography on ur life

frenz : wil leave u behind if that is wad the crowd is doin

best frenz : wil always go wif u

frenz : would delete tis letter

best frenz : wil send tis bak

2 me and all of their online buddies

Friends Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

written wif a pen

sealed wif a kiss

if u r my frenz,

please ans tis:

r we frenz or r we not?

u told me once, but i 4got..

so tel me now and tel me true,

so i can say , i am here 4 you.

of al the frenz i've ever met,

u're the ones i won't 4get..

and if i die before u do,

i'll go to Heaven

and wait 4 u.

show ur friends how much you care bout them.

i had show all my frenz,

now is ur turn to....

i glad to hav all of u 2 b my frenz..

thx God..=)

No comments: