Saturday, March 8, 2008

03.08.2008

This was my first day of exam in Form 3,
well, first and second was a competition for english and malay essay..
and thank God that, i got a lot of idea for my essay..and also hope that i can score..
i know still got many other student's essay are better than me but at least my result won't get very low..
actually about this post not just for my first exam in Form 3..
the main is..

After school, i dropped my bag and started to discuss the exam question with some of my friends,
suddenly i saw my HM, head of displine and school worker walked out, my friends and i thought they just went to catch student in CC, and of cause we follow them out as well,
guess what?..my friends told me that ex-heng ee student (kena buang) came back to heng ee to PK the student, one of the parents saw them took a metal stuff and asked HEHS's student bow down and keep hit him til the victim's hand got blood,
and luckily HM came out if not now the victim should be in the hospital,
HEHS long time didn't happen this case, now start again..isn't it cool enough?..
LOL

No comments: