Friday, June 13, 2008

Breakthrough

Praise to the Lord, our God!!
I'm so glad that God really answer my prayer!!
Still remember my testimony about the camp?

I said that my father don't allow me to bring all the secular and all other dics to the church and throw it away and guess what I got scolded by my father and had some quarrel with him.

And now God had shown me His miracle, God really is an awesome, a wonderful and a loving God!
He turn all impossible things to possible, as the scripture said "With God all things are Possible" ! Praise the Lord.

Just now suddenly my dad asked me to go inside the room to have a talk, I thought what was that, and suddenly he said he allow me to bring those stuff to church! That moment my tears started to dropped and I remember what I had pray to the Lord and the Lord had answer my prayer request! I was so touched, and I keep hurting Him. I was very sad and yet I feel so happy about that !

And my brain started to sing this a worship songs and really..

I think I would like to stop here.

No comments: