Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hey people, I'm having my break this week actually can consider as ''ponteng'' !
Well, today is Tuesday. And I had received a bad news.
Around 4.30pm, one of my schoolmate called me and he said we are in trouble!
I was thinking that I didn't go to school, how can I get into trouble?
He told it was about our Christian Fellowship! It actually start from one of the member.
His parent came to school and complain to the headmaster, not only that the parent said this is not the students fault and it is the teacher's fault! When I heard this, I was like shocked awhile and I'm very worry about the teacher, I scare that because of us, the teacher put on all blames on herself. Well, I really have no idea to solve this problem and one thing very funny is because I went to the CF a few times and add on I'm the monitor, they don't want to get me into trouble! So I'm like I don't care I'm a monitor or what! I just know that I can't let my brothers and sisters put on the blames. And to cut the long story short, the headmaster wanted a list of name that whoever involve in this CF will be question and the teacher may be set out or the school will take action on this CF !

Conclusion, we did this unformally and now we get into trouble and I don't know what will happen to us and I don't even have idea to solve it or whatever! I just hope that whoever is reading this post, please do pray for us!

God bless you! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simple... Negotiate with your headmaster and tell him that you all are keen and wanna to form this CF. Do it the legal way, officially recognized as one of the association/society in the school. Most of the school will have CF as what I know. I can't think of any reason to reject this proposal. Pray and ask God for strength and wisdom to form this CF. God bless!

Aaron said...

hmmmmm..actually what you said is quite true..and what you said we had already tried..and out of no where..the headmaster just rejected us..and he does not support us..so still we shall pray for it..since God's word says 'ask it shall be given'..i believe God will make a way for this..thanks..God bless too..