Monday, March 30, 2009

I love you

hey, why did you hurt me for nothing?
it really hurt me deep into my heart..
do you know that i have a lot of things to tell you?
and i haven't share Christ to you..
why did you go without letting me know?
why?

i still remember when i was a kid..you ride me to cut my hair..
and giving me faith to catch insects..
and feed me..do you know that whenever i think of you..
my tears drop non-stop..
how can you go now? i haven't get marry yet..
and especially your son, he is getting marry in jun..
why can't you just wait til it is over?..

whenever i close up my eyes.. those memories keep coming into my mind..
it keep recalling me about what you have did for me..
i love you, i really love you, i always did..
do you know that this house slowly become silent without you?
why am i so stupid? when you're here, i don't dare to kiss you..
and now you're living only i kiss you..
why can't i just stop crying?
you are the third one i lost..
a 'good' regret for me..

so i promise you..
that I'll love my love ones as i love myself..
from now on i'll not put you down..
i promise..i promise..
if there is a chance i would like to be your grandchildren again..
grandpa..

P.s I love you

1 comment:

Winni3 said...

mm...my grandpa passed away once i was born.i never even see my grandpa before..my another grandpa also passed away when i was 5.not really remember how he looks like..=P