Friday, May 22, 2009

On this few weeks, my friends and I were talking about love topic..
we actually found that many students involve in relationship by one another looks..
and after few years, just making months they will break with one another..
for example, one of them fell in love with other people and no longer interested in the one having relationship with him or her..

well, what kind of girlfriend i prefer to have?
good looking, quiet, think before she say, good understanding, right in God,
shorter than me, care about the family members, good in saving, care about me,
and i don't care about her past, want to see her happy and enjoy her life..

actually i still got lot of things to say but I scare people will tease me and so on..

oooopppsss, it is getting dark..I think I have to conclude..do the right things when the time has come..and have a relationship with God is always the better choice..so pray and read your bible..

No comments: