Sunday, June 14, 2009

Last few days I really feel sad and angry..
you know why?..
i actually asked people to send me something and i was in a hurry
so i asked my friend faster and guess what?..
i got scolded by my friend..
because i disrespect my friend..
and i was wondering that what have i done?
and i just asked my friend to be fast and without nudging my friend..
what makes my friend so hot?
some more said that not in mood..scolded me bla bla bla..
and said 'wtf'..

this doesn't make my friend to gain respect from me..
i don't care who the hack you are..
how good you are ..
how smart you are..
how ....you are..
and in my eyes everyone is just the same..

if you want to gain respect from people..
then at the first place you shouldn't disrespect me..
when you're not in mood you show me..
when i'm not in mood i didn't show you..
because of what?
who am i?
because of i put our friendship first..and remember that i'm your friend..
if you don't want me this friend..fine..
don't be friend..
but i just wanted to tell you that..

i really hot and wanted to..

but thank God ..i didn't angry at that time..
but when i tried to recall back..i feel childish in your reaction..


that's all for now..
i forgive you
and you're still my friend..
and everything is fine now and came in to normal..
so thanks for reading..

!!..haha

No comments: