Wednesday, November 14, 2007

hmmm...2007 and PLAN for my HOLIDAY!!!...

hmmm..2007 is going to end..
next year i'm going to sit for exam..
haha..so happy..
hmmm....one year older than one year..
haiz..too fast..everything changes too fast..
what to do..even thought my sifu(miau) going to work d..
i somemore have to wait for a few years..haiz..damn boring..
games nothing special to me..got but just for a while only...
haiz...'world of kung fu' now also cannot play because of the word..haiz..
dota not nice to me..maple story damn boring..erm..nothing much for me ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmmm..i think that is going to be fun..if we go lepak..
hmm..let me think..go where ler??..
okay..first of all..erm..okay..just make it simple..
my plan..for my holiday..

what is holiday??
holiday is a day for us to stress..so we have to enjoy more about it..
hmmm..i'm planning to go for a hike if it is possible..
go where to hike ler??youth park ke??
haiz..i have no idea..sweat..

oo..by the way..every saturday i'm going to gym..wao!!..damn syok lo..
haha..go build my body..let the only one become SIX!!!...
hmmm..kong way is going to lose haha..i think until that day my ONE become SIX d..kong way's also haven't start yet..
haha...hey guys just think for a while..if our kong way suddenly become thin and fit..what are you going to do??..haiz..the first thing we're going to do is...SMILE at him la..
hehe..LOL

then december 7-9 or 10..i am going to attend my cousin's wedding..haha..
syok lo..i think that will be very cool..
but can't celebrate my sister's birthday..LOL
that mean can save money d la..LOL..nono just kiding..hehe..

suddenly feel very boring..like suddenly my brain can't function very well..
and i think if i still wanna tap sure out of the topic..
okay la..got time then continue..

AaRoN
1640 14/11/07

No comments: