Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I love you but I can’t have you ..

When u r smiling u r torturing me..
when i saw u i spilled my tea..
Thousands of ways and millions of resources..
Just onli 4 one purpose..
I don’t mind i empty my wallet..
Just to show u i never flirt...

Somehow i realize i fall on u..
But the way u act makes me lost my feel..
But sumtimes u waved at me and u give ur smile to me..
My hand was tremble and i spill my tea...

I can’t bear the suffering of missing u..
Finally i tell u that I love u..
I can tell u but I can’t hav u..
I promise I will love u but I won’t go after u...

O my Juliet, how charming u r but I can’t hav u..
Sorry my dearest, that i must follow rules...
O sadly, i couldn’t go after u..
But i’m glad that i meet u even though i acted like a fool...

I know it was useless..
But i hav to do..
Sorry if i gave you bitterness..
But still i hav to do...

Thank u for listening to me..
U’ve been a blessing for me...
There r words deep in my heart..
That’s i love u more than i love u..

AaRoN
2124 21/11/07

No comments: