Monday, December 15, 2008

HokkienChristmasDinner

Last night, the church and all the families were having a dinner at wonderland restaurant and I can just said that it was a very nice and great dinner, the foods and drinks might consider as normal, but the attitude of the waiters and waitress are poor.

And I'm to have Kelvin Soh signature in the album but don't get to take picture with him cause my cousin went off with his camera. To cut the long story short, the first song that Kelvin Soh wrote will be my first dance, Praise the Lord !

If God can change people like Kelvin Soh, surely God can change many of us !
And one thing he said is quite true, believe in Christ is different from follow Christ!
Through this, I learn something new. Well, here are the pictures that have been taken during the dinner.

my cousins and I


my family and I


No comments: