Monday, April 21, 2008

Crapping II

Lord, I thought everything will change by this year but somehow I just don't know why, all things become worst and without knowing, why? Why everything change suddenly? I wish I could cry and fall upon my knees, I just wanted to cry it out, yeah! Maybe I'm the one who change, maybe I am..maybe..maybe..

How many true friends to i have? How many friends do consider me as their true friend? I try to act innocence but somehow I just can't make it, everyday before I sleep I do think about what i have done for myself and everyone or I make anyone angry? Why? I just can't make everyone like me! What a foolish man am I? For the old people they thought I am a good boy but I am the one who wear a lot of mask when I go anywhere, even to the temple of God, I do so! I just feel shame for myself, to be honest, I do look down on people, everything I do so, no wonder my friends said I'm so how lian. Oh! My Father, please help me LORD, I really need a person like you, I just want you, yes..yes..yes..I admit, i did a lot of things to put you on shame but LORD teach me, give me more wisdom like King Solomon had, and make me like King David. Oh! LORD! I'm pleasing to you LORD, for everything..everything..everything..!
Every time, I leave I just can't do anything, I'm like drop something that very IMPORTANT to me, oh LORD! Use me..use me..use me..I had been worry about many things and learning to let go something at the same time, but I want to see anything that I let go can be BLESS by you. Oh Father I have a lot of prayer request to pray,
First, I pray that I can get closer to You and share You to the world, oh LORD please ..please..!Some times I just don't know why? You did a lot of miracle and yet your people still don't trust you?! Why?! I think you're very sad and hurt, LORD, I got a lot, a lot, a lot things to tell you but I just don't know where to start?
But now I suddenly feel that I need to pray for my BEST FRIENDS which is those I love to you LORD,
First I commit my god-sister into your hands I pray that You will bless her and guide her in every thing, LORD I just don't want anything to happen to her LORD, I pray that You'll send your angel to protect her, LORD I also commit my friends, Melvin, Abel, Chiaming, William, Jimmy, Kon Way, Matthew, Adrian, Anthony, Benjamin Tan, Benjamin Teoh, Edward, Wei Kwong, Vivien, Pastor and all I know one into Your hands, oh LORD, thanks for let me know all these wonderful people, LORD everything they do is to Glorify Your Name LORD, LORD use them..commit their needs into your hand LORD! IN THE NAME OF THE LORD, no one shall hurt them or do anything to harm them.
LORD I also commit Melissa into Your hands, bless her LORD, when i read her blog post, i feel the pain LORD, bless her LORD, commit her problems into your, IN THE NAME OF THE LORD break it and everything shall be solve.
Lastly, I pray my family LORD, bless them..bless them..!!

Every time, when I saw my grandfather, I feel sad and hurt, he was at the age of around 80 but he not yet accept you as his personal savior, every tears I dropped now, it makes me even hurt LORD,................

I do LOVE You, LORD, and my FRIENDS, HER, EVERYONE, THOSE WHO KNOW ME. But no matter how I love them, they will never replace you, oh father, you will always be the First one in MY HEART!!!..

LORD, i feel a bit cool down already, haiz..syok man^^..
I am BACK, THANK YOU LORD..MUAX..MUAX!!!^^

1 comment:

z said...

PTL!

Restrain the thoughts from the devil. Father Lord loves you for who you are. He created you, He will mould you and shape you. As no one is perfect, it's okay to feel so but do learn from it.

Rise up higher. I see the potential in you.
Don't let the devil put the thought of shame in you because Jesus died on the cross for us to take away not only our sins but our shame too.
Confess the word of God and ask the Devil to *shut up* [sorry for the two words I have no word to replace them]
I have learned this from Pastor Kong, so now I share it with you. I pray it did help you. Take care & God Bless You!