Sunday, April 27, 2008

Good Boy

27.4.2008
today was my skol's parent's day, and every student need to go get their result
and at the beginning i feel don't want to go..because if i go i sure late for service..
but somehow my parents force me to go..
so i went without my school shoe..haha..i think it's okay..so after i went to the classroom where i get my result..
i saw some of my friends very scare..i think scare the teacher complain to their parents..
but for me i don't scare also..since i was standard 1 my parents know i like to talk..
so until my time..my father and i sat down and start a conversation with my form teacher..
i was very surprise that teacher didn't complain me and yet said good things to me..
she told my father that Aaron is a good boy, always concentrate in class, and his homework always up to date and teacher always lend my books to others..wao..isn't it amazing?..haha..
crap when i heard all of this i feel funny and shameful about that..
i was totally not the same as what you all see..
haha..swt..
and thank God that until now i still not yet open file discipline..Praise The Lord..

P.S : Aaron is a GOOD BOY..hahax..

No comments: