Sunday, April 27, 2008

Why, What, When, Where

why i need to jealous?
why i need to be angry?
why i need to do this kind of things?
why i need to think about?

what can i do?
what for i angry?

when can i have one?
when i can be more smart?
when i can be more mature?
when i can go back to heaven?
when can i have a wisdom like King Solomon had?
when can i have the answer

where am i going to start?
where is the answer?
where am i going?

i learn something from it
If,
It's not belong to me, i shall never have it,
It's belong to me, no matter what happen it is still belong to me,
It's a joke to me, i shall take it as a joke,
It is hurt, i shall not be scare of it,
It's childish, i shall be more mature,
It's a trial and testing, i shall take it seriously.

With HIM all things are POSSIBLE,
Everything is possible to Christ who strengthen me,
He is the way, the truth and the light,
He is ALL I WANT AND ALL I HAVE,
With HIM, i am somebody,
Without HIM,i am just a nobody.

Everything i leave it to HIM,
The most important things is,
If one things that i have waited for long time and hard to get it,
I shall appreciate it!!

I LOVE YOU, Guys..
muax..

hahax..
LOl..
just crapping..
a bit lame..^^..

No comments: