Sunday, August 3, 2008

4-8-2008

Hallelujah! Today I woke up at around 7am and it can be consider as late compare to the usual time and there is no time for me to pass motion, it really sweat and my mum keep scolding me. Praise the Lord! I like this moment when I was late for school, it really nice but do not try this after you read this post!

After I had prepared all my stuff, it was already 7.15am and there is a traffic jam along the road from Chung Ling High School to Georgetown High School and I was thinking why not ask my mum make a U-turn then go back but Praise the Lord! I knew it was the lie of devil and I didn't ask my mum about that. And around 7.30am, finally I had reached my school and of cause my number had been recorded down in the prefect's file, while it's look great.

When I walked in my classroom, guess what? My friends welcome me like long time didn't see me before, they clap and they shouted, it was great! And I think among all the block and all the classroom, my class must be the noisiest and isn't it great?

Remember that whichever class I go, the class surely will be one of the famous one in the whole school and the whole form, I like it seriously! Seriously funny and awesome of cause it cannot compare to our God =)

Well, hope that I won't be late for school again.

No comments: