Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hiking

Well..well..well..
I don't know where to start..actually I invited my classmate to go but it was so sad that his father said 'there is holy bible word, so i'm not sending you there'(this what my friend told me) and what's wrong with this two word? And it was just a hiking not asking people to go church or even be a christian right? because of this two everything NO ? what crap is it?

but never mind..
this morning i actually woke up at 6.50am..I was very excited and of cause can't wait to go there and add on this was my first time been there..and i packed my stuff and went toilet for two times and drank one cup of milo..then went down to the bus stop nearby to wait adrian..and I was actually waited for more than 15 minutes..but never mind is okay..

after we reached hunza..guess what?..i was been stunned for a few second..
i went toilet and pass urine and it was a man's toilet while I was passing urine THERE IS A LADY FROM MAN'S TOILET WENT OUT!! I was so..and wanted to laugh..so i went shared with kon way they all..after all this crap..

while the bus on the way to muka head..daniel the horse waved his hand and shouted 'KAKAK' to another bus which is beside ours..damn funny..and he sang a lot of his own crap songs..making daniel the black laugh non-stop so as alan por..

after reaching the muka head..everyone went toilet passing urine..and the door inside and outside also can lock..so I locked few people and also been locked..SCARY MAN..

and to cut the long story short..member's of ignite youth have a good fellowship..teamwork..during this trip..wasted some of you..you din go if not the story will not be just good..it might be better..

now? boring...can you help me?..please..

No comments: