Monday, August 11, 2008

Cool or Pity?

Today,I don't know what is going on and guess what?
I was picked as class monitor and I don't really wanna be,
but teacher is explain and said til so good to be a monitor,
I'm like what are you talking about? Is like after every math equation, she keep turning to me and said teacher give you chance because teacher trust you and surely you are good and whatever~~all my brothers kept shouting my name, like fighting
and one of them even worst because I asked some of them to attend our IGNITE youth service this coming Saturday and the Muka Head so he said if you be the monitor I will go. Wah!! =.=

after school, I went back to my grandmother's house and I started to study, suddenly the table corrupted, mean no table for me to study, okay fine I used bed, even worst by using that, I slept til Chiaming called me. Ended up, I'm here blogging my grandmother story.

Monday~~~~~~~~will be a good day =)

No comments: