Monday, May 19, 2008

FriendshipWillLastForever

Hey people, after the poll of Renee and Carmen, the A, B and C started another poll which is at http://www.r3ne3.blogspot.com/

And the title is Who more yeng, I think. By the way, I just want to say that. We, the A, B, and C's friendship will not because of the poll and stop. Our friendship will last forever, till the day we go back to be with the Father.

I hope that the vote will be balance till the last day of voting, so if not it may hurt people's heart. For me if I lose, I won't be hurt because I feel bored of voting to people, anyway, thanks for the voting which is my schoolmates, ex-schoolmates, ex-senior, senior, junior, and others and lastly I want to thank Renee to be our photographer if not we won't get such a nice pictures combined together. Praise The Lord.

Here is the combined picture of the three acting 'yeng' people (A, B, and C)

No comments: