Tuesday, May 6, 2008

OldFriend

It has been around two years I didn't meet my old friend which is my primary school's buddy.
Well, last Thursday I met my old friend in Sunrise Mac.Donald's.
I feel so surprise when I saw him,
guess what? I think he is still the same, just that he change his hair style.
By the way, he is cute and he always have a moody face, don't know why?.
Maybe is because he was thinking how to grow taller, yeah, maybe! That's right.
Just kidding.


Cute right?

Okay, let me introduce you about my old friend.
Name : Tan Lip Chen
Nickname : Bryan
Age : 15 year old
Sex : Male
E-mail : bryantan93@hotmail.com
Crap : This guy very funny, when you see him, I'm sure that you will laugh because of something, and well I know you all won't believe that he is 15 but it's true. Please don't laugh at him although he is short.

Talks : Sorry, Bryan! Because I didn't celebrate your birthday with you. Wish that one day will celebrate with you again, and hope to see you this coming holidays!

God Bless You,
All The Best!

Posted by Aaron

No comments: