Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sunday

Last Sunday after church I went to take my lunch with Melvin and Benjamin,
well, I think the food there is very expensive and yet so small, please look at my size ! How can it be so small?! Just kidding. ^^
At there we had a lot of fun and some lame joke, which I not really remember.

After lunch, Melvin dropped me home, guess what? I cannot believe I study in front of the computer, and it was fun man, you should try it, study till I headache, and ended up I don't know what have I study, sweat!
Here is the pictures..



Can you believe that I'm studying? Well, to be honest I'm studying!!

After that....



Do you see that? I headache! Actually no, I was just kidding,
actually I on my web-cam to chat with my old buddy and don't what happen suddenly had been captured, sweat! People though I so clever studying till headache.

Well, a little bit bored here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: