Monday, May 5, 2008

PeopleInTheClassroom

Well, I just got some pictures which is the 'activity' my classmates and I do
and the way we study.
And by the way, it was Chinese period and we all were having fun there.
Although teacher was angry and I feel bad because we don't bother about what she said and what she teach, well I didn't mean that we're smart enough and I hope the readers will understand that we're having some break.



It was me, look so happy actually not, myself also don't know what am i doing, ^^.



Justin and me, well we're discussing about the lesson and we're planning to score 8As, nonono I was just kidding actually we're discussing about computer games. ^^



Zi Yuan, he was having some nap in the classroom.



Yu Jie, well nothing to say about her, can't even think about it. ^^



Yu Jie and Jocelyn, both of them were also having some break time in the classroom although the teacher was teaching. ^^



Yu Jie, Jocelyn and Tsyr, Tsyr was the one who brought her phone to the school, well I can say that it was good and yet it was bad, good because we can remember everything we do in the classroom, bad because we didn't respect the teacher. ^^



Well, I don't satisfy about this picture because I look sux..Sad..T.T

Anyway, we just having some break. ^^

We will break more..^^..

2 comments:

Melvin said...

kanasai. why u like dat one? so many girls surround u. haihz. very disappointed in u la. den ur face look so hiao la in the last pic. haihz haihz haihz.

[Q]iuu [C]ii said...

weii..weii..
eu arxx..
y post ouR piC to here larxx..
aiiyorr..
xia suii nia..