Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sacrifice

Today at church, there was a pastor came to my church to preach,
when he began to preach I feel a bit boring, after that he showed some of the video clip and one of the video clip touch me and I feel like crying, but I acted like a man, in my heart was crying. This video was so touch and I think God wanted to tell me something, I saw Abraham did what the Lord wanted him to do, and it's damn hard to do it. God wanted him to sacrifice his son to the Lord, let me ask you if one day you got a son, are you willing to let your son to leave you, I saw the actor Abraham crying and keep crying, dropping his tears, it was so touch after the video again show us how our father, Jesus Christ sacrifice and died for us, people Jesus is willing to die for us! Would you willing to die for him? If you don't, please at least, I beg you, please accept him as your personal Saviour for He is the King of the kings and the Lord of the lords!

Please enjoy this video

No comments: